Finally - a joystick directly configured for instant take-off! Fully programmable for PC & PS3™!
TWCS THROTTLE - PC
TWCS (Thrustmaster Weapon Control System) throttle: use your left hand to increase your combat speed and manage your spaceship or jet fighter Featuring S.M.A.R.T * (Sliding Motion Advanced Rail Tracks) technology: five (+ three) axes + fourteen buttons + one 8-way Point of View hat switch *Patent pending
We offer you a 100% secure payment solution. Shop safe!
International Shipping! Within Europe & UK!
All products are covered with warranty!
- S.M.A.R.T technology: unique system of slide rails for perfectly smooth throttle sliding motion – precise and comfortable, with 3.2 inch/80 mm range of travel 5 (+3) axes: 1 throttle + 2-axis mini-stick + 1 toggle rudder + 1 rotary antenna + connector for optional external 3-axis TFRP rudder (16-bit throttle axis = 65635 values / all other axes = 1024 values each) 14 action buttons + 8-way PoV hat: two 4-way hat switches + 3 buttons + one 2-position slider + 1 push mini-stick + one 8-way Point of View hat switch
- Manual toggle rudder with 15° angle and re-centering Connector for optional external TFRP rudder (sold separately) Tension screw (accessible via underside of throttle’s base): adjust the S.M.A.R.T mechanism’s resistance to suit your taste
- 1 mini-stick with push button that can be used for elevation and strafing in space simulation games or for slew control; can also be used for menu selection and validation 1 rotary wheel: easily validate settings or control radio antenna
- Ready for cockpit mounting: 2 M6 screw threads for attachment to cockpit + 4 rubber foot pads for perfect stability on a desk or cockpit
T.A.R.G.E.T programming software
- Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphical EdiTor software: combine with other Thrustmaster devices (so that they are recognized as a single USB device), and load or create specific mapping profiles for each game
Thrustmaster flight product ecosystem
- This product is part of a range of flight simulation peripherals that can be used in conjunction with one another: a complete ecosystem featuring the FCS flight stick, TWCS throttle, TFRP rudder pedals and MFD (Multi-Functional Display) cockpit panels. These elements are compatible with or without the T.A.R.G.E.T advanced programming software.
- This product is not distributed under license from and is in no way endorsed by Microsoft Corporation.
No customer reviews for the moment.
16 other products in the same category:
Ideal for learning how to use a joystick in Flight / Combat Sim games
FIRST OFFICIAL FLIGHT SIMULATOR for Xbox One and Windows +Recommended for Elite Dangerous Xbox One Ready for take-off on Xbox One: * Optimized joystick mapping * Plug and Play in space-sim games * Full-size detachable throttle
Ready for take-off: * Adjustable stick resistance * Full-size detachable throttle * Dual rudder system
U.S. Air Force-licensed A-10C dual replica throttles* + built-in replica control panel, for use with PC flight simulation software and games. Works with all joysticks on the market and with all games supporting multi-USB and throttles.
Pack of 2 multifunctional "USB Cockpit Panels", replicas of the U.S. Air Force F-16 MFD*.
The joystick with detachable throttle control and direct configuration for immediate takeoff!! Entirely Programmable PC and PS3™!
Stand-alone HOTAS™ Warthog* joystick, from the creator of the original HOTAS** concept and the worldwide benchmark flight sim controllers: the HOTAS Cougar™ and the HOTAS™ Warthog
Joystick with Bandai Namco Ace Combat Official License. Elaborated for the 20th anniversary of ACE COMBAT 7.
Combine one left-handed and one right-handed T.16000M FCS to play using both hands in space simulation games
Revolutionary pro flight sim rudders with PENDULAR technology (TM Technology PENDUL_R ™) for ultimate precision & smoothness
Joystick with Bandai Namco Ace Combat Official License. Elaborated for the 20th anniversary of ACE COMBAT 7 PS4.
Joystick featuring H.E.A.R.T* magnetic precision technology: surgical precision for your dogfights in VR and non-VR environments T.16000M FCS (Flight Control System) flight stick: four axes + sixteen buttons + one 8-way Point of View hat switch
U.S. Air Force A-10C attack aircraft HOTAS™(**) (Hands On Throttle And Stick) replica joystick pack, including:
HOTAS joystick: precision and all controls at your fingertips T.16000M FCS (Flight Control System) flight stick featuring H.E.A.R.T magnetic precision technology + TWCS (Thrustmaster Weapon Control System) throttle featuring S.M.A.R.T technology Intuitive and natural: feels just like sitting in the cockpit!
F/A-18C Hornet™ HOTAS Add-On Grip: versatile replica fighter aircraft flight stick handle for flight games and simulations